WE SHOP FOR YOU!
Buffalo Chicken Pull Apart Bread
- 2 packages Pillsbury pizza dough
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded or diced
- 1 cup Buffalo sauce
- ¼ cup scallions, chopped
- 2 ½ cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 jalapeño, sliced (optional)
- Ranch dressing for dipping (optional)
LET'S GET COOKING...
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Roll out dough and cut into 3x3-inch squares (3 rows of 5). You should end up with 15 squares from of each roll.
- In a bowl, toss together shredded chicken, Buffalo sauce, scallions and half the cheese.
- Begin layering. Brush butter on a rectangle, top with Buffalo chicken mixture, followed by a sprinkling of cheese. Repeat with remaining rectangles, stacking one of top of the other, chicken side up.
- Brush the inside of a loaf pan with melted butter. Load bread into loaf pan, and brush with remaining butter. Bake for 40–50 minutes.