CHEESY GARLIC BUTTER CRESCENTS
Side Dish / Appetizer
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls (pack of 8)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 mozzarella cheese sticks (aka: string cheese)
- Preheat oven to 400. Grease a baking sheet. Cut each cheese stick in half crosswise so you now have 8 shorter cheese sticks. In a small bowl whisk together butter, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and salt.
- Open the package of crescents and unroll each roll on a flat, clean surface. Place a cheese stick at the wide end of each crescent roll. Roll the wide end toward the tip of the triangle Place on the greased baking sheet. Brush butter mixture over the top of each roll.
- Bake crescents for 10-13 minutes until golden. Serve warm.
Recipe makes 8 crescents.